ARTICLE 1. STATUTORY INFORMATION
By virtue of Article 6 of French Law 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 concerning trust in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the different parties in the context of the creation and monitoring of this website.
The https://2021-activity-report.lacroix-group.com/en/home/ website is published by:
LACROIX, whose registered office is at the following address: 17 rue Océane – 44800 Saint-Herblain – France, and registered in the following register: Rennes RCS (Registre du commerce et des sociétés [Business Register]) under registration number 855 802 815.
Telephone: +33 2 72 25 59 59 / Email address: email@example.com
The website publication editor is: Vincent Bedouin, LACROIX Chief Executive Officer
The https://2021-activity-report.lacroix-group.com/en/home/ website is hosted by:
Images Créations, whose registered office is at the following address: 67 rue Nicolas Appert – 44100 Nantes – France.
Telephone: +33 2 40 50 77 66
ARTICLE 2. WEBSITE PRESENTATION
The objective of the https://2021-activity-report.lacroix-group.com/en/home/ website is to:
Present the activity report of 2021.
ARTICLE 3. CONTACT
For any questions or requests for information concerning the website, or to signal any illicit content or activity, the user may contact the publisher at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter by registered post to: LACROIX – 17 rue Océane – 44800 Saint-Herblain – France
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notification, the website and the services presented by it as well as these GTU, in particular in order to adapt to website developments arising from the availability of new functions or the deletion or modification of existing functions.
The user is therefore advised, before any website navigation, to refer to the latest version of the GTU, accessible at all times on the website. In the case of disagreement with the GTU, the user should not make any use of the website.
ARTICLE 5. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
The publisher implements technical solutions that it has at its disposal to allow access to the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, it may at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the website or particular pages of the website in order to carry out updates, content modifications or any other action deemed necessary to the good operation of the website.
The present GTU apply, as far as necessary, to any roll-out or extension of the website on existing or future social networks and/or communities.
ARTICLE 6. WEBSITE MANAGEMENT
For the proper management of the website, the publisher may, at any time:
• Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website, or parts of the website, to a particular category of web user;
• Delete any information which may disturb operation or lead it into contravention with national or international law, or Netiquette rules;
• Suspend the website to implement updates.
ARTICLE 7. RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is only responsible for content it has edited itself.
The publisher is not responsible:
• For any technical issues or faults, of computing or compatibility of the website with any equipment or software whatsoever;
• For damages, whether direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable that may result from use or difficulties with use of the website or its services;
• For intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, particularly relating to any unreliability or deficiency in the security of circulating information;
• For illicit content or activity using its website without its having become aware of it within the meaning of French Law 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy and French Law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, the website does not guarantee that the information circulated is exact, complete or up-to-date.
The user is responsible:
• For the protection of their own equipment and data;
• For the use they make of the website and its services;
• For their failure to respect the letter or spirit of these GTU.
ARTICLE 8. HYPERLINKS
The website may contain hyperlinks directing towards other websites over which https://2021-activity-report.lacroix-group.com/en/home/ has no control. Despite prior and periodic checks made by the publisher, it declines all responsibility for any and all content of these websites.
The publisher authorises the implementation of hyperlinks on any page or document on its website, subject to their not being placed for any commercial or advertising objective.
In addition, advance notification by the publisher of the website is required before any implementation of a hyperlink.
Excluded from such authorisation are websites diffusing information that is of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature or that may offend the great majority of people.
Finally, www.lacroix-group.com reserves the right at any time to delete a hyperlink directing to its website, if the website does not comply with its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 9. CONFIDENTIALITY
ARTICLE 10. COOKIES
ARTICLE 11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The website’s structure as well as the text, graphics, images, photography, sound, video and computer applications of which it is composed are the property of the publisher and protected as such by the applicable intellectual property laws.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or exploitation in part or in whole of the contents, trademarks and services offered by the website, by whatever means, without the publisher’s prior, express, written approval constitutes an infraction within the meaning of Articles L. 335-2 and thereafter of the Intellectual Property Code. This excludes any elements on the website that are designated as free from copyright.
Access to the website does not constitute recognition of any right and, generally, confers no right of intellectual property in any element of the website, which all remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
The user is prohibited from introducing data to the website that modifies or could modify its content or appearance.
ARTICLE 12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION